Becoming a member of Stages Arts Initiative requires no obligation of any kind to you. Being a member of Stages simply means that you believe music and the arts have a benefit to the Chester County community. By placing an emphasis on those who may require mental health services or substance abuse services, you are helping homeless individuals, veterans of war, and others in need.
As a member, Stages will notify you by email about future events as well as updates on our organization. If you are interested in volunteering, there are many ways you can assist us. The amount of time you provide is at your own discretion.
What can I do to help?
- Attend a music or art mentoring session. Assist with set up at a music jam session or art session.
- Attend a Stages performance event. Your attendance is in itself is community service. Bring friends and business associates. We always can use a free hand for set-up and promotion.
- Do you know a location where our services would be appreciated? Examples are recovery facilities, shelters, schools etc.
- Do you know an artist or musician that is in a substance recovery, mental health services, struggling in any way and would like to have the opportunity to share their art or musical ability? We want to meet them.
- Help with designing marketing materials.
- Help with partnering with other community organizations.
- Assist with growing membership.
- Help in promotion and direct marketing with specific targets.
- If you are an artist or musician and would like to share your talent.
- Create / organize an event.
Why does Stages Arts Initiative exist? The arts are a universal form of communication, and this medium of expression can eliminate the stigma that exists for those in need. There is a large and growing segment of our community in need of our services. That’s why we are here. Join us and be part of the solution.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or would like to speak to someone to learn more.